Home > Help and Support > Your details > How do I update my name or title?

How do I update my name or title?

You can log into your online account and go to your Profile section to change your personal details.

If you need to change your name or title, please go to the Help section and choose "I want to change my name". We might need to see proof of your name change, such as a marriage or deed poll certificate, before we can make the update. There's no need to send original copies, photocopies or photographs are fine.

If you don't have an official document showing your name change but would like us to refer to you by a different name, don't worry, just give us a call on 0344 8 920 920 and we'll find a way to help you.

You can upload any identification documents and attach them directly to the message.