Home > Help and Support > OneFamily's Brexit Statement

OneFamily - Brexit and Overseas Customers

OneFamily is a UK-based company that only accepts business from UK residents.

We do have a small number of customers who live overseas, some of which are residents in the EU.

We operate all our policies for our overseas customers in the same way we do for customers who live in the UK. We intend to maintain this approach where legislation and regulation allows . We will continue to communicate any relevant information that we believe may impact overseas customers as we become aware of it.

We will continue to update this page periodically.


Be vigilant to the risk of fraud

In times of uncertainty people may become vulnerable to being persuaded to change their investment decisions and transfer money to apparently more lucrative schemes. Fraudsters tend to employ various messages using fear and pressure to encourage you to change or cash in your product. Please take care and take your time to consider any changes you want to make, particularly if the suggestion to act has come from an unsolicited third party. This is particularly relevant if you hold a pension contract with us.

If in doubt, you should seek advice or contact us before proceeding. The FCA has a dedicated consumer website with information about how to identify and avoid an investment or a pension scam and what to do if you believe you may be a victim. You can access it at

Fraudsters may also try to steal your personal information. The Information Commissioner’s Office website has information about consumers’ rights and provides advice on key topics including identity theft.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us on 0344 8920 920.

The UK Government has launched a website that brings together information on travel, banking and the environment which you might find useful.

What now?

It is important to make any changes to your finances in a calm and considered way. If you need to act now it would be a good idea to seek independent financial advice. If you do not have an adviser, you can find one through this link: