Due to essential maintenance, it won't be possible to log into your account on Sunday morning (14 April). We're sorry for any inconvenience and will complete the work as quickly as possible.

Home > Help and Support > Maturity help and support > I've been asked to prove my address

I’ve been asked to prove my address

Keeping your money safe is our top priority. So, we do occasionally ask for proof of your address to make sure that we’re not sending cheques or details of your account to anyone else.

If you’ve been asked to send us some documents, we just need to see something that confirms your address is yours.

We recommend that you send us copies of any documents as we can’t guarantee that we’re able to return the originals back to you.

Documents we accept

We need to see one document from list A or two documents from list B in the table below. All documents must show your name and your current address and be dated within the last 6 months.

List A
Bank/Saving account statement HMRC Letter
Provisional Driving Licence Full Driving Licence
Utility Bill DWP Letter
Mobile phone bill Motor insurance
List B
Confirmation from work, school, university on headed paper confirming name address and details of employment / student / residential status Jobcentre plus letter
Hospital /doctor letter Tenancy agreement
UCAS letter

Send the copies of the documents to:

CTF Maturity Team
16-17 West Street

We'll let you know as soon as we've received all the documents we need and have updated our records. Please note, we don’t return any photocopies unless you ask us to.

What do I do if my documents aren’t written in English?

We're happy to accept a document that isn't in English, but we will need to see a translation that’s been certified by a translation company. Photocopies of any translations must also be certified by the translation company.