Thankfully, one of Sid’s recent appointments was a little closer to his Yorkshire home, as he attended the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development Conference in Harrogate to support the launch of the engage Health Cash Plan. This is a low cost regular payment plan which gives cash back on a range of health costs, such as dental and optical checks and treatments.
As part of the entry criteria, Sid was formally registered as ‘Sid Pig’!
Companies wishing to find out more about theengage Health Cash Plan can call: 0800 2989293. Information is also available onwww.engagemutual.com.
engage Mutual Assurance can be contacted on 0800 169 4321 or by visiting www.engagemutual.com
The information contained in this press release is intended solely for journalists and should not be relied upon by private investors or any other persons to make financial decisions.
notes to Editors:
1. engage Mutual Assurance is a trading name of Homeowners Friendly Society Ltd (HFSL), Registered and incorporated under the Friendly Societies Act 1992, Registered number 964F and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, engage Mutual Funds Limited (eMFL) and engage Mutual Insurance Ltd (eMIL). Both HFSL and eMFL are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). HFSL’s Register number is 110072, eMFL’s Register number is 181487. eMIL is authorised to conduct general insurance business by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission and is regulated by the Financial Services Authority for the conduct of UK business. eMIL’s FSA Register No is 485680. You can check this on the FSA’s Register by visiting the FSA website www.fsa.gov.uk/register or by contacting the FSA on 0845 606 1234.
2. engage is one of the larger UK mutuals providing simple, value for money savings, protection and investment products. It currently helps over 420,000 customers of all ages to protect, preserve or enhance their welfare, with some of the most straightforward products on the market. engage prides itself on being a family-oriented, modern mutual, providing products that help enable households of all kinds to plan their finances to help meet their future needs. More information on engage Mutual is available at www.engagemutual.com
3. engage supports mutuality, friendly societies and the regional financial services industry through links with the Association of Mutual Insurers, the Association of Friendly Societies, Mutuo and Leeds Financial Services Initiative.
4. engage Mutual Funds Limited (EMFL) is a provider of the Child Trust Fund direct and in partnership with organisations including Yorkshire Building Society and Scarborough Building Society.
5. engage Mutual has been the title sponsor of the Rugby Super League since 2005 and has extended its agreement to 2010.