The partnership will see engage and Bradford & Bingley working together to deliver a programme of targeted communications to Bradford & Bingley customers.
Andrew Haigh, Chief Executive of engage Mutual, believes that the move will combine the strong brand and distribution of Bradford & Bingley with the excellent service value engage provides:
“We’ve already enjoyed considerable success distributing our Guaranteed 50 Plus Life Cover plan through a number of leading partners and we’re extremely pleased to extend our reach through another top-name financial services provider. The Guaranteed 50 Plus Life Cover plan, is a very simple, affordable product, which is ideal for those looking for life cover without the intrusion and complexities of underwriting.”
The Guaranteed 50 Plus Life Cover offers:
- no medical or health questions
guaranteed acceptance without a medical
- guaranteed lump sum payment on death
- low-cost life insurance premiums from £8 per month
- guarantee premiums will never rise
- premiums will cease at age 90 but cover will continue
People who require full details of Guaranteed 50 Plus Life Cover should contact engage Mutual on 0800 169 4321.
The information contained in this press release is intended solely for journalists and should not be relied upon by private investors or any other persons to make financial decisions.
notes to Editors:
Guaranteed 50 Plus Life Cover:
- guaranteed 50 plus pays out on death and has no cash in value at any time
- depending on how long the plan runs the amount paid out may be less than the total premiums paid
- premium payable depends on the level of cover chosen, age, gender and tobacco habits
- the plan is available to UK resident’s aged 50 to 80.
- inflation will reduce the buying power of the lump sum payout
- if payments stop before age 90 the plan will end and life cover will cease
- the lump sum paid out may be subject to inheritance tax unles the policy is written in trust.
- is one of the larger UK mutuals providing simple, value for money savings, protection and investment products.
- currently helps over 330,000 customers of all ages to protect, preserve or enhance their welfare, with some of the most straightforward products on the market.
- prides itself as a family-oriented, modern mutual, providing products that help enable households of all kinds to proactively plan their finances to meet their future needs. More information on engage Mutual is available atwww.engagemutual.com
- engage Mutual Assurance is a trading name of Homeowners Friendly Society Limited (HFSL), Registered and incorporated under the Friendly Societies Act 1992, Registered number 964F. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). HFSL?s FSA Register number is 110072. You can check this on the FSA?s Register by visiting the FSA website www.fsa.gov.uk/registeror by contacting the FSA on 0845 606 1234.
about Bradford & Bingley
Bradford & Bingley is a UK-based financial services institution, focused on providing specialist mortgages and savings products. Its residential lending activity focuses on a range of niche areas providing mortgages for individuals who need a more specialist product than those available in the mainstream market.