The new advertising series, part of engage’s ‘Get Engaged’ campaign, launches onto Britain’s TV screens on Monday 10th September and will be broadcast for six weeks across ITV, Channel 5, Sky, Hallmark and UKTV.
Filmed in Liverpool and designed and produced by PSA and Sheffield’s direct marketing agency Dig For Fire**, the advertisements aim to bring customers to engage through the phone and the web.
- this is the first television advert that engage Mutual has done in four years.
- two adverts of 40 seconds and 10 seconds will be launched on the 10th September and will be shown over a thousand times over a period of 6 weeks.
- the adverts will also be screened during the rugby league play off’s and Grand Final in October in order to support the engage Superleague which engage are title sponsors of.
Karl Elliott, Marketing Director at engage Mutual Assurance said:
“This new advertising campaign aims to raise awareness of the peace of mind that guaranteed-acceptance Whole of Life insurance can provide individuals and their families. We hope it will motivate people to contact engage to talk more about the possibility of leaving their loved ones something to help them financially when they are no longer around.”
“Dig For Fire has done a fantastic job designing and producing these adverts. They bring to life the benefits which simple, trustworthy financial products can bring families.”
“Our Whole of Life product is a simple, hassle free, value for money product which is easily accessible by either phone, mail or internet.”
Engage Mutual’s Whole of Life Product
Engage Mutual’s Whole of Life product provides life assurance for the over 50s with guaranteed acceptance and no medical.
The insurance product provides low cost premiums which are guaranteed never to rise for UK residents aged between 50 and 80 at outset, ensuring peace of mind that loved ones will receive a tax free cash lump sum in the event of the policy holder’s death.
* More Information on Sarah Parish is available athttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Parish
** More information on Dig For Fire is available at http://www.digforfire.co.uk
- this is not a savings plan. It has no cash in value. It will only pay out on death.
- depending on how long the policy is in force what is paid in premiums may be more than is paid out on death.
- the amount payable on death normally forms part of the estate and therefore may be subject to inheritance tax unless the plan is written in trust
- over time inflation will reduce the buying power of the amount paid out on death
Engage Mutual Assurance can be contacted on 0800 169 4321 or by visiting www.engagemutual.com
The information contained in this press release is intended solely for journalists and should not be relied upon by private investors or any other persons to make financial decisions.